At the NBA Finals game, Conor McGregor is allegedly accused of sexually abusing a lady. The Irish professional mixed martial artist has allegedly been charged with raping a lady at Game 4 of the NBA Finals earlier this month, according to a TMZ story.
The media has stated that Conor assaulted a woman at the Kaseya Centre in Miami following Game 4 of the NBA Finals. The UFC superstar has, however, refuted the accusations levelled against him. For additional information about the entire affair, keep reading.
Conor McGregor gets accused of raping a woman at the NBA finals game
Conor McGregor sexually attacked a woman in the men’s room after the NBA finals game between the Miami Heat and the Denver Nuggets, according to recent reports from the media outlet TMZ. The Denver Nuggets defeated the Miami Heat in the NBA championship game.
Ariel Mitchell, the attorney for the claimed victim, claims in the demand letters that the event occurred on June 9 at the Kaseya Centre in Florida immediately following the Denver Nuggets’ victory.
Conor was spotted watching the NBA Finals from courtside. In addition to this, he performed a halftime act in which he repeatedly punched a Heat mascot to advertise his Tidl Sport recovery spray. The letters reveal that at some time during the evening, McGregor “violently” sexually assaulted a woman in a men’s restroom.
Mitchell said in the letters that Miami Heat and Denver Nuggets security assisted in separating the victim from her friend and escorted her to the lavatory where the alleged sexual assault took place. Conor is not currently facing any criminal charges.
According to Ariel, the lawyer for the claimed victim, in the demand letters, “Security refused to let [the woman] exit or allow anyone else, including her friend, inside the bathroom.” Shortly later, the defence attorney alleged that Conor emerged from a “handicap stall and shoved his tongue in the victim’s mouth and aggressively kissed her.”
Conor McGregor denies the allegations
Former champion of the Ultimate Fighting Championship Conor McGregor has refuted the accusations levelled against him. The charges are baseless, according to his lawyer Barbara Llanes, who spoke to People magazine. Mr. McGregor won’t be threatened.
UFC and Miami Heat issue statements in response to Conor McGregor rape allegations
The Miami Heat issued a statement saying, “We are aware of the allegations and are conducting a full investigation,” on Thursday afternoon. We won’t say anything more until the investigation is complete.
UFC also released a statement shortly after to address the reported incident. The UFC executives said in a statement that they were aware of the recent claims against Conor McGregor and that they were continuing to get more information about the incident. Before making any further statements, UFC will wait for the legal process to conclude.
Our Team DCS includes 5 different writers proficient in English and research based Content Writing. We allow them and encourage them to follow the Entertainment news all day long. Our posts, listicles and even the exclusives are a result of their hard work.