One of the Hilton hotel chain’s successors, Paris Hilton, has established a reputation for herself in the world of modelling and reality television. The entrepreneur and socialite wed writer Carter Reum, and in January 2023, they had a baby.
When Hilton began her modelling career at age 19 in the late 1990s, she made her first foray into the entertainment business. She has amassed a sizable wealth for herself over the years. Here is all the information we have on her earnings and net worth.
Paris Hilton Net Worth
Paris Hilton has a $300 million net worth, according to the website Celebrity Net Worth. Her lengthy career as a model, actress, and businesswoman was largely responsible for her earnings. Conrad Hilton, who founded the Hilton Hotel chain, has a great-granddaughter named Paris.
In addition to inheriting money from her wealthy family, she has made a fortune from endorsements and enterprises. She established a company under her name that offers everything from clothing and handbags to perfumes and home furnishings.
Particularly the perfume industry has released 17 scents to date and made $2 billion in total sales. According to reports, Hilton receives 70% of the earnings from the fragrance company, a significant source of revenue for her net worth.
Modeling and Reality TV Career
Hilton began modelling while still in high school and was signed by Trump Model Management, a company owned by Donald Trump. She then worked as a model for companies including Guess, Christian Dior, and Marciano, and in 2001 she was recognised as New York’s Leading IT Girl. She persisted in modelling throughout the years, most recently taking on a project for Kanye West’s Yeezy line.
2004 saw the online disclosure of a sex tape starring Paris and her ex-boyfriend Rick Salomon, which caused debate. Three weeks later, Paris teamed up with her childhood friend Nicole Richie to debut her reality series, The Simple Life, which followed two socialites who tried their hand at working in the service industry.
Five successful seasons of the show helped Hilton gain a sizable following. She then made guest appearances in a number of television programmes and films. Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Cheek Peek Behind the Pose, which she penned and released in 2004, made it on the NY Times best-sellers list.
She began developing her perfume brand around the same time. She published a second book and introduced her own jewellery line in 2005. Later, she started a record label and dabbled in DJing.
Inherited Wealth and Real Estate
Barron Hilton, the grandfather of Paris Hilton, reportedly donated the majority of his $4.5 billion fortune to charity because he was embarrassed by his granddaughter’s pranks. In 2007, 24 family members, including Paris, each received 3% of the remaining 97% of the fortune, which was donated to charity. Each recipient received $5.6 million as opposed to the original $190 million.
The model spent $5.9 million on a home in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, in 2007. She also owned a home in Hollywood Hills and a mansion worth $6.2 million in Beverly Hills. In 2014, Hilton spent $4.9 million to purchase a penthouse in the heart of Manhattan. She and her husband, Carter Reum, also invested $8.4 million in a beachfront home in Malibu in 2021.
Follow this space for additional news and updates.
Being a binge-watcher himself, finding Content to write about comes naturally to Divesh. From Anime to Trending Netflix Series and Celebrity News, he covers every detail and always find the right sources for his research.